Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Maguire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Surname List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
momaloney

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Maguire Reply with quote

County: Leitrim
Civil Parish: Inishmagrath
Townland: Corry
Related Surname Info: This Maguire family originated in Fermanagh but fled in the late 1700's and settled in Kilduff next to Dowra. This was the John and Rose (Ferry/Farry) Maguire's with children
Taidgh, Sylvester, Dennis, Michael, Susan, Molly and
Catherine. I am a descendent of Taidgh (Timothy) and there are many branches located in different sections of Ireland. Many lived in Cavan and I am sure some are still there. We are connected to the Dolan's way back
and my ggrandUncle was married to Bessie Forde who also was from Leitrim. My ggrandfather was Michael was married to Mary Devaney from Dromahaire and born near Newtownmanor and her father was John. Presently I have my cousin Michael and Noel living in Corry right on Lough Allen. Hope someone reading this will have a connection!! Just contact me..thanks much.

Maureen Maloney
momaloney@comcast.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Surname List All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: