Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Garricks in Galey Bay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Garrick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Garricks in Galey Bay Reply with quote

Robert

While your posting is obviously from quite some time ago, if by any chance you are still visiting this BB from time to time, I would be very interested in making contact.

My grandfather was Patrick James Garrick, born 1871 in Galey Bay. His parents were Michael Garrick and Honoria McNulty. There were at least two Garrick families in Galey at the time, as a couple by the name of Patrick Garrick and Mary Doherty also lived in Galey (on the farm next door as far as I can tell). I am not certain of the relationship between them, although I suspect Patrick and Michael were brothers.

You can reach me either by replying to this post or on my email : andrew.garrick@btopenworld.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location of Gaily Bay

Author
Robert Tefft

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 1998 2:45 am Post subject: Location of Gaily Bay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The family homestead of the Garricks was on Gaily Bay in Roscommon, or possibly more specifically Roscommon Town. Anyone know of this location?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: