Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

looking for photo of my grandfather Francis Monaghan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kitty conboy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: looking for photo of my grandfather Francis Monaghan Reply with quote

Does any kind person have a photo of my grandfather Francis Monaghan of Sratrissaun south Gorvagh ,died 1963 Wife Bridget Reynolds ,died 1931 their daughter Mary monaghan 1924-1988 married to Michael Conboy 1925-1992 was my mother ,i never had the chance to meet my grandfather,and have never seen a photo ,iif anyone can e mail me any copies they may have to kittyconboy@msn.com i would be eternally greatfull thank you kitty
mickjoe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for photo of my grandfather Francis Monaghan Reply with quote

kitty conboy wrote:
Does any kind person have a photo of my grandfather Francis Monaghan of Sratrissaun south Gorvagh ,died 1963 Wife Bridget Reynolds ,died 1931 their daughter Mary monaghan 1924-1988 married to Michael Conboy 1925-1992 was my mother ,i never had the chance to meet my grandfather,and have never seen a photo ,iif anyone can e mail me any copies they may have to kittyconboy@msn.com i would be eternally greatfull thank you kitty

Hi Kitty, would Auntie Nan have a photo of your Mam and Dads wedding. It might be worth dropping her a line love.

Take care
Michael O'
XxXxX
kitty conboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: RE PHOTOS Reply with quote

Hi Michael i have photos of my mum and dads wedding it a photo of my grandfather i am after he is not on their wedding photos they married in England he never attended kitty x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: