Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Re: RE; MANGAN SURNAME

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael James Mangan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 1997 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: RE; MANGAN SURNAME Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Im tracing my ancestors....from Co. Roscommon, Mangan. We are said to be related to the great Irish National Romantic Poet, James Clarence Mangan.

: Any and all info will be greatly appreciated as my mother is dying of cancer, and time is of the essence.

: My G.Grandfather was James Henry Mangan who had a brother Thomas, and sister Margaret. Thats about all we know; the other siblings, were Lucille, Margie, Myra, John, William and Mayme(maybe Mary).

: PLEASE HELP!!
: I thank you in advance for your kindness.
: debbie koss aka Eire444@aol.com

sales@atawestadvtg.demon.co.uk

Andy Morrison

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 1997 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: RE; MANGAN SURNAME Reply with quote

I ran across your message while searching for an old High School buddy from Phoenix, AZ. His name was Fabian Rudolph Mangan ( You'd think that his name would be easy to trace). So far I've had no luck, but if you happen to run across any info during your search for ancestors I would appreciate the update. Thanks.
: : Im tracing my ancestors....from Co. Roscommon, Mangan. We are said to be related to the great Irish National Romantic Poet, James Clarence Mangan.

: : Any and all info will be greatly appreciated as my mother is dying of cancer, and time is of the essence.

: : My G.Grandfather was James Henry Mangan who had a brother Thomas, and sister Margaret. Thats about all we know; the other siblings, were Lucille, Margie, Myra, John, William and Mayme(maybe Mary).

: : PLEASE HELP!!
: : I thank you in advance for your kindness.
: : debbie koss aka Eire444@aol.com

marcmorris@aol.com

Michael Rolton

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 1997 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: RE; MANGAN SURNAME Reply with quote

I married Rosemary Mangan from New Zealand. Her grandfather was John James Mangan,if you require any further information send a message and i will get Rosemary to send the family history.

Cheers

Mike

rolton@wave.co.nz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: