Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

MCGLOIN RELATIVES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: MCGLOIN RELATIVES Reply with quote

AM TRYING TO FIND IF THERE ARE ANY MCGLOIN FAMILIES IN SLIGO. MY GREAT GRANDPARENTS CAME FROM THAT AREA I BELIEVE.THEIR NAMES ARE JOHN+BRIDGET(KNOWN AS BIDDY
,NEE ROONEY).THEY WERE MARRIED IN GLENADE+BALLIN?I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYBODY WHO BE RELATED.
tak

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: McGloin Reply with quote

Don't know if there is a link but this is my family information. I'm sure there is a connection somehow

The Leitrim-Roscommon
1901 Census Search
Output

Townland
Parish
Barony
County
Description Head of household
Surname Head of household
Given Head of household
Occupation Other occupants
Aghalateeve Rossinver Rosclogher Leitrim

Household McGloin Edward(38) farmer Anne(35) wife-James(11)-John(5)-Ellen(5)-Edward(2mo.)-James(72) father/widower
debs

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS FOR YOUR INFO.WE HAVE NOW HAVE A BIT MORE INFO REGARDING MY G/GRANDPARENTS.THEY WERE MARRIED IN 1870 MAY 12TH IN THE PARISH OF GLENADE+BALLINTRILLICK.THEIR SON JOHN MY GRANDFATHER WAS BORN 1871 MAY 20TH.WE HAVE ALSO FOUND RECORDS OF TWO SIBLINGS,BRIDGET AND PATRICK.
JOHN,MY GRANDFATHER EMIGRATED TO GLASGOW IN LATE 1890'SEARLY 1900'S TO WORK IN THE SHIP YARDS.
WE KNOW MY G/GRANDPARENTS RELATIVES LIVED ON THE BORDER OF SLIGO AND LEITRIM.
maughamore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused ARE YOU RELATED TO THE PADDY FATHER OOR THE YALLA MCGLOIN MAUGHAMORE OR MANORHAMILTON IN LEITRIM
debs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know who i am related to in Ireland.The only information i have is vague.I know that they were small in height and had red hair.My grandfather's father was called John and his mother was called Bridget Roonian.I have looked for a death for her but i only found one in manorhamilton in 1902.
maughamore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote=\\\"debs\\\"]I don't know who i am related to in Ireland.The only information i have is vague.I know that they were small in height and had red hair.My grandfather's father was called John and his mother was called Bridget Roonian.I have looked for a death for her but i only found one in manorhamilton in 1902.[/quote] debs if you go on facebook lietrim mcgloins run by geraldine mcgloins and scroll ontill you come to family tree worth looking at them. mcgloin roony in that..i talked to you years ago before i knew a lot.my email patrick.mgloyn@btinternet.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: