Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

finneran family

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lori Kyle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 1997 9:12 pm    Post subject: finneran family Reply with quote

I am trying to locate information on the Finneran's of Pawtucket, Rhode Island. I know that my great grandfather John Vincent Finneran was a police officer in Pawtucket. Do you have any information regarding any Finneran's in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Any information you might have would be helpful. I know Finneran is not a common name.

Thank you
Lori Kyle

KENNER2@aol.com

Lynne Sisk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 1997 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: finneran family Reply with quote

: I am trying to locate information on the Finneran's of Pawtucket, Rhode Island. I know that my great grandfather John Vincent Finneran was a police officer in Pawtucket. Do you have any information regarding any Finneran's in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Any information you might have would be helpful. I know Finneran is not a common name.

: Thank you
: Lori Kyle
My great, great grandfather was also John Finneran from Roscommon. He and four of his adult children settled in Albany, New York in the 1880s. I do not know of any other Finneran relatives

siskabob@minspring.com

Lori Kyle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 1997 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: finneran family Reply with quote

Lynne,

My great, great grandfather John Vincent Finneran was married to a Eva Marrin. They had 5 children, they were Peter, Thomas, Edward, Terrance, Mary and Theresa. Maybe you might recognize the names.

Lori

Kenner2@aol.com

Lori Kyle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 1997 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: finneran family Reply with quote

: Lynne,

: My great, great grandfather John Vincent Finneran was married to a Eva Marrin. They had 5 children, they were Peter, Thomas, Edward, Terrance, Mary and Theresa. Maybe you might recognize the names.

: Lori

KENNER2@aol.com

James Muro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 1998 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: finneran family Reply with quote

: Lynne,

: My great, great grandfather John Vincent Finneran was married to a Eva Marrin. They had 5 children, they were Peter, Thomas, Edward, Terrance, Mary and Theresa. Maybe you might recognize the names.

: Lori

I am the brother of a Laura Sue Finnaran-Muro, I am looking for site for anyone with the name Finneran from the Smithtown New York area
she was born in 1960, and I belive has 6 half brothers and sisters? Please advise

jim@rubyspizza.com

Ethan Finneran

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 1998 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: finneran family Reply with quote

Wow, so I take it, Lori, that you had a grandfather named Thomas Finneran. So did I. Do you know what his full name was or where he lived or what he did?:
: : Lynne,

: : My great, great grandfather John Vincent Finneran was married to a Eva Marrin. They had 5 children, they were Peter, Thomas, Edward, Terrance, Mary and Theresa. Maybe you might recognize the names.

: : Lori

: I am the brother of a Laura Sue Finnaran-Muro, I am looking for site for anyone with the name Finneran from the Smithtown New York area
: she was born in 1960, and I belive has 6 half brothers and sisters? Please advise

ethan@panix.com

Ethan Finneran

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 1998 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: finneran family Reply with quote

Wow, so I take it, Lori, that you had a CORRECTION [GREAT]-grandfather named Thomas Finneran. So did I. Do you know what his full name was or where he lived or what he did?:

: : My great, great grandfather John Vincent Finneran was married to a Eva Marrin. They had 5 children, they were Peter, Thomas, Edward, Terrance, Mary and Theresa. Maybe you might recognize the names.

: I am the brother of a Laura Sue Finnaran-Muro, I am looking for site for anyone with the name Finneran from the Smithtown New York area
: she was born in 1960, and I belive has 6 half brothers and sisters? Please advise

ethan@panix.com

Jamie Finneran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 1998 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: finneran family Reply with quote

:

Sorry no e-mail as yet, using works computer, my father Peter Finneran now lives in Scotland, his father from Ireland. Interesting huh?

Michelle Finneran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 1999 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: finneran family Reply with quote

My grandfather was Lawrence "Red" Finneran from Columbus, OH. My grandmother's name is Esther A. Zang Finneran. They had 2 children, JoAnne & Thomas Robert.

Thomas has 4 children, Suzanne Finneran Clifford, T. Robert Finneran, (me) & Kathleen A. Finneran.

mfinneran@fishneave.com

Pamela Ager

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 1999 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: finneran family Reply with quote

I was born Rosemary Finneran in England in 1946. My father was Luke Francis Finneran born 1906 or 1907. Possibly from New York/Massachusetts. Any information please.

Paula@Megahertz.co.uk

Pam Ager

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 1999 5:43 am    Post subject: Re:Finneran family Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

:
: I was born Rosemary Finneran in England in 1946. My father was Luke Francis Finneran born 2nd March 1908.Possibly from New York/Massachusetts. Any information please.

Paula@Megahertz.co.uk

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: