Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Re: Mulvey -- Geneology

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Mulvey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 1997 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Mulvey -- Geneology Reply with quote

Trying to find some information on William F. Mulvey. Today, he would be approxmately 93
years of age. He lived and worked in Brooklyn, New York.

Please correspond back to the above-referenced name and address.

Thanks

kzooaor6@aol.com

J. R. Mulvey

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 1998 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Mulvey -- Geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Trying to find some information on William F. Mulvey. Today, he would be approxmately 93
: years of age. He lived and worked in Brooklyn, New York.

: Please correspond back to the above-referenced name and address.

: Thanks
I have a John and Rebecca Mulvey buried in the
family plot in Chicago. John was born in Connicut
altough he lived most of his life in Madison Ind.
He was the Mayor of Madison from 1856 to 1865.
Died at age 94. His wife was Rebecca Collins
from penn.

Harbor10@AOL.com

John Mulvey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 1998 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Mulvey -- Geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : Trying to find some information on William F. Mulvey. Today, he would be approxmately 93
: : years of age. He lived and worked in Brooklyn, New York.

: : Please correspond back to the above-referenced name and address.

: : Thanks
: I have a John and Rebecca Mulvey buried in the
: family plot in Chicago. John was born in Connicut
: altough he lived most of his life in Madison Ind.
: He was the Mayor of Madison from 1856 to 1865.
: Died at age 94. His wife was Rebecca Collins
: from penn.

lt490@aol.com

John Mulvey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 1998 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Mulvey -- Geneology Reply with quote

To J.R. Mulvey:

Curious about the John Mulvey you have buried in your family plot in Chicago. I'm trying to locate a William Mulvey who lived in Chicago around 1910. John could be a relative. What cemetery, what dates, etc? Thanks.

lt490@aol.com

Shannon Mulvey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 1998 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Mulvey -- Geneology Reply with quote

RE: Mulvey orphan Dennis could be a relative of John Mulvey Dennis Born in New Orleans March 1936

mulvey@earthlink.net

Jim Mulvey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 1999 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Mulvey -- Geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Henry Mulvey is most likely a member of my particular part of
the Mulvey family. My family originates from Carrick-on-Shannon. A better person to ask
would be my father, Peter J. Mulvey. My father has been compiling the geneology of our collective
Mulvey family and is writing it in novel form. Please respond back to my email directly outside of this
forum and I will supply you with contact information.
Jim Mulvey

: : : : Trying to find some information on William F. Mulvey. Today, he would be approxmately 93
: : : : years of age. He lived and worked in Brooklyn, New York.

: : : : Please correspond back to the above-referenced name and address.

: : : : Thanks
: : : I have a John and Rebecca Mulvey buried in the
: : : family plot in Chicago. John was born in Connicut
: : : altough he lived most of his life in Madison Ind.
: : : He was the Mayor of Madison from 1856 to 1865.
: : : Died at age 94. His wife was Rebecca Collins
: : : from penn.

: I have a Henry Mulvey (1781-1813) born in Carrick- on- Shannon married to Rebecca Masterson(est. 1806-1836) Had 7 children, Patrick, Francis, Henry II, William, Michael, Jane & Agnes. Lets compare notes on William to see if he the same one. Maybe you have some info on any of the rest. Thanks.

Laurie Dahlke

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 1999 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Mulvey -- Geneology Reply with quote

Jim, could you send me an e-mail so I can get in touch.

laurie811@hotmail.com

Josephine Mulvey King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 1999 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Mulvey -- Geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

:
: : RE: Mulvey orphan Dennis could be a relative of John Mulvey Dennis Born in New Orleans March 1936

: I have a Henry Mulvey {1781-1813} born in Carrick-on- Shannon. Married to Rebecca Masterson, {est. 1806-1836}. Had 7 children, Patrick, Francis, HenryII, William, Michael, Jane & Agnes. If you have any info, I would appreciate this.Everyone immigrated to US but Michael, but would like any info you have. Thanks

Josephine Mulvey King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 1999 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Mulvey -- Geneology Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : My father was born in Brooklyn NY. A Sullivan
: : : was a cousin. He had a sister named Bell,and a brother named Tom My father Frank A. Mulvey died in 1954 in Col OH.

: : I have a Henry Mulvey {1781-1813} born in Carrick-on- Shannon. Married to Rebecca Masterson, {est. 1806-1836}. Had 7 children, Patrick, Francis, HenryII, William, Michael, Jane & Agnes. If you have any info, I would appreciate this.Everyone immigrated to US but Michael, but would like any info you have. Thanks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: