Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Killion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Killion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 1997 8:54 pm    Post subject: Killion Reply with quote

Looking for information on the Killion family of Roscommon who emmigrated to Boston in the 1830/1840'I believe they were from a townland just outside of Ballinasloe. Michael Killion emmigrated in 1837 and settled in Roxbury Ma and then Stoneham Ma.

moxie@ici.net

jennifer killion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 1997 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Killion Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Looking for information on the Killion family of Roscommon who emmigrated to Boston in the 1830/1840'I believe they were from a townland just outside of Ballinasloe. Michael Killion emmigrated in 1837 and settled in Roxbury Ma and then Stoneham Ma.

Hi! My name is Jennifer Killion. I wonder if we're related. I live in one of Micronesian Islands.
Well I don't think you know were that is. Sorry, but I really don't know were my last name came from.

redleykillion@mail.fm

Michael Killion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 1998 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Killion Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Looking for information on the Killion family of Roscommon who emmigrated to Boston in the 1830/1840'I believe they were from a townland just outside of Ballinasloe. Michael Killion emmigrated in 1837 and settled in Roxbury Ma and then Stoneham Ma.

well, I would be a Michael Killion...

mwkill@iglou.com

Kevin Kiley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 1999 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Killion Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

Hey David,
Is this really you? Patty told me that you had compiled
quite a list of family lore. By the way, our daughter
Maryanne will probably spend junior year abroad at
either Cork or Galway. We'll be back up in the area
sometime this spring. Hope to see you then. Drop
me an email. Oh by the way, I have an old letter of
my Mom's that has some info on family history taken
from the Killion family bible.

kkiley@vims.edu

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: