Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Russell and Rae families in Ballinlough

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandra Devlin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 1997 6:28 pm    Post subject: Russell and Rae families in Ballinlough Reply with quote

This is my first post to a bulletin board, so hopefully those who answer will send to my email because I don't really understand how to follow a thread yet.

My great-great-great grandfather was George RUSSELL born Ballinlough; married to Nancy RAE (no dates) born Templepatrick.
Their son William Russell immigrated to New Brunswick, Canada (east coast)
William was born about 1807/08
He was born in Ballinlough, as were his brothers and sisters.

I don't know where Ballinlough and Templepatrick are exactly, are they in Roscommon?

Is anyone out there related to me?

devlin@isn.net

JohnRussell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 1997 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Russell and Rae families in Ballinlough Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: This is my first post to a bulletin board, so hopefully those who answer will send to my email because I don't really understand how to follow a thread yet.

: My great-great-great grandfather was George RUSSELL born Ballinlough; married to Nancy RAE (no dates) born Templepatrick.
: Their son William Russell immigrated to New Brunswick, Canada (east coast)
: William was born about 1807/08
: He was born in Ballinlough, as were his brothers and sisters.

:
: I don't know where Ballinlough and Templepatrick are exactly, are they in Roscommon?

: Is anyone out there related to me?

Hi Sandra

I am also searching for the russell ancestors in Ireland.i have researched through census records in UK and it gives their birthplace as Ireland but does not give an actual place.
William is a familiar name to me. My gt gt grandfather was Michael who had 4 children Laurence John Mary A. Margaret.
Mary A and John were in fact twins.
Please feel free yo get in touch.
John

john@johnrussell.prestel.co.uk

benny russell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 1998 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Russell and Rae families in Ballinlough Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : This is my first post to a bulletin board, so hopefully those who answer will send to my email because I don't really understand how to follow a thread yet.

: : My great-great-great grandfather was George RUSSELL born Ballinlough; married to Nancy RAE (no dates) born Templepatrick.
: : Their son William Russell immigrated to New Brunswick, Canada (east coast)
: : William was born about 1807/08
: : He was born in Ballinlough, as were his brothers and sisters.

: :
: : I don't know where Ballinlough and Templepatrick are exactly, are they in Roscommon?

: : Is anyone out there related to me?

: Hi Sandra

: I am also searching for the russell ancestors in Ireland.i have researched through census records in UK and it gives their birthplace as Ireland but does not give an actual place.
: William is a familiar name to me. My gt gt grandfather was Michael who had 4 children Laurence John Mary A. Margaret.
: Mary A and John were in fact twins.
: Please feel free yo get in touch.
: John

zrussell@juno.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: