Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

lost trails - forgotten families?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim Keigher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 1997 5:03 pm    Post subject: lost trails - forgotten families? Reply with quote

I am looking to correspond by e-mail to some of my "long lost relatives!"

My name is Jim Keigher, and I come from the following line:

Father: John Francis Keigher, currently lives in Peterborough, Ontario Canada

Known uncles and aunts: Mick Keigher, Manchester(?), Con Keigher, unknown, Gerry Keigher, Vancouver Canada, Bri Keigher, Australia, Peter Keigher, Tulsk(?)

Known cousins:Paul Keigher, London(Son of Con)
Grandparents:Micheal Keigher (Burried in Tulsk?), Catherine Keigher nee Tiernan, (Burried beside her husband)

My father emigrated in the early 50's. He was previously a collier in Manchester.

If you think we are related, or just want to talk, e-mail me.

Cheers!

jkeigher@norlink.net

anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 1998 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: lost trails - forgotten families? Reply with quote

Looking for George H. Liggett III, any information will be apreciated at : lj_ liggett@hotmail.com

lj_liggett@hotmail.com

paul keigher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 1998 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: lost trails - forgotten families? Reply with quote

Hi Jim, This is your cousin Paul Keigher in Brisbane, Australia.Responding to your forgotten families E-mail quest. hope yourself and your family are all in good health and in good wealth.
Nice to see someone out there interested in family. My wifes name is Julie and we have three children called Ryan 14, Laura 11 and Hayley 10. We have been in Brisbane just over two years after leaving Bolton, Lancashire. Say hi to your mum and dad for me also Michael, Jerry, Ann, Sheila, Moira, Gene, Eileen and Con. Please e-mail me shortly and tell me about your family. Hope to hear from you soon. Paul, Julie and Kids
: I am looking to correspond by e-mail to some of my "long lost relatives!"

: My name is Jim Keigher, and I come from the following line:

: Father: John Francis Keigher, currently lives in Peterborough, Ontario Canada

: Known uncles and aunts: Mick Keigher, Manchester(?), Con Keigher, unknown, Gerry Keigher, Vancouver Canada, Bri Keigher, Australia, Peter Keigher, Tulsk(?)

: Known cousins:Paul Keigher, London(Son of Con)
: Grandparents:Micheal Keigher (Burried in Tulsk?), Catherine Keigher nee Tiernan, (Burried beside her husband)

: My father emigrated in the early 50's. He was previously a collier in Manchester.

: If you think we are related, or just want to talk, e-mail me.

: Cheers!

barefoot@one.net,au

Paul Keigher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 1998 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: lost trails - forgotten families? Reply with quote

: Hi Jim, This is your cousin Paul Keigher in Brisbane, Australia.Responding to your forgotten families E-mail quest. hope yourself and your family are all in good health and in good wealth.
: Nice to see someone out there interested in family. My wifes name is Julie and we have three children called Ryan 14, Laura 11 and Hayley 10. We have been in Brisbane just over two years after leaving Bolton, Lancashire. Say hi to your mum and dad for me also Michael, Jerry, Ann, Sheila, Moira, Gene, Eileen and Con. Please e-mail me shortly and tell me about your family. Hope to hear from you soon. Paul, Julie and Kids
: : I am looking to correspond by e-mail to some of my "long lost relatives!"

: : My name is Jim Keigher, and I come from the following line:

: : Father: John Francis Keigher, currently lives in Peterborough, Ontario Canada

: : Known uncles and aunts: Mick Keigher, Manchester(?), Con Keigher, unknown, Gerry Keigher, Vancouver Canada, Bri Keigher, Australia, Peter Keigher, Tulsk(?)

: : Known cousins:Paul Keigher, London(Son of Con)
: : Grandparents:Micheal Keigher (Burried in Tulsk?), Catherine Keigher nee Tiernan, (Burried beside her husband)

: : My father emigrated in the early 50's. He was previously a collier in Manchester.

: : If you think we are related, or just want to talk, e-mail me.

: : Cheers!

barefoot@one.net.au

joel garcia de la rosa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 1999 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: lost trails - forgotten families? Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

:
: i am tryin to locate my ex husband who has left the country and taken my three kids so i cannott see them at all it has been six years since i have seen them and i don't have a phone # only a post office box in gaudalajara mexico.

jbmurphy@ gte.com

paul keigher

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 1999 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: lost trails - forgotten families? Reply with quote

: Hi Jim, This is your cousin Paul Keigher in Brisbane, Australia.Responding to your forgotten families E-mail quest. hope yourself and your family are all in good health and in good wealth.
: Nice to see someone out there interested in family. My wifes name is Julie and we have three children called Ryan 14, Laura 11 and Hayley 10. We have been in Brisbane just over two years after leaving Bolton, Lancashire. Say hi to your mum and dad for me also Michael, Jerry, Ann, Sheila, Moira, Gene, Eileen and Con. Please e-mail me shortly and tell me about your family. Hope to hear from you soon. Paul, Julie and Kids
: : I am looking to correspond by e-mail to some of my "long lost relatives!"

: : My name is Jim Keigher, and I come from the following line:

: : Father: John Francis Keigher, currently lives in Peterborough, Ontario Canada

: : Known uncles and aunts: Mick Keigher, Manchester(?), Con Keigher, unknown, Gerry Keigher, Vancouver Canada, Bri Keigher, Australia, Peter Keigher, Tulsk(?)

: : Known cousins:Paul Keigher, London(Son of Con)
: : Grandparents:Micheal Keigher (Burried in Tulsk?), Catherine Keigher nee Tiernan, (Burried beside her husband)

: : My father emigrated in the early 50's. He was previously a collier in Manchester.

: : If you think we are related, or just want to talk, e-mail me.

: : Cheers!

barefoot@one.net.au

Richard Chisem

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 1999 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: lost trails - forgotten families? Reply with quote

Hi there i lost my way in this life because i lost my mother a long time ago i now live with foster parents as you can see my nae is matthew boyd and i was just wondering if there was abychance of tracing my mother she left me at birth because she could`nt cope with the stresses of having a child so i was just wondering if you could help me out on this one thanks oh and if you dont get a reply just keep on trying i only get to check my e mail when they let me out of the loony bin
Cheers Mate
matthew Boyd
E mail me as soon as poss

matboyd17@yahoo.co.uk

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: