Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Patrick Gilhooly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Gilhooly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 1997 8:02 am    Post subject: Patrick Gilhooly Reply with quote

Hello.
Does anyone have information on a Patrick Gilhooly who
was born in Roscommon in 1857 to John Gilhooly(farm
worker) and Mary Wynne. He was my great grandfather.
Regards
Dave Gilhooly

David.Gilhooly@scre.ac.uk

Maureen Humphreys

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 1997 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Patrick Gilhooly and Mary Wynne Reply with quote

: Does anyone have information on a Patrick Gilhooly who
: was born in Roscommon in 1857 to John Gilhooly(farm
: worker) and Mary Wynne. He was my great grandfather.

I have three Wynne families I am looking for from that 1820's. One who may have been a relative of Marys was a Bridget M. Wynne, born 1818 in Roscommon and was in "England" at the time of a list for state-aided emigration scheme that was recorded. The others follow in case they may be of help:
Wynne, John, born 1795 with son Patrick and daughter Mary.

Wynne, Michael, born 1788, with a wife named Bell, son James and two daughters, catherine and Mary.

Please fill me in if any are a fit. Thank you.

searun@worldnet.att.net

Jo Walker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 1997 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Patrick Gilhooly and Mary Wynne Reply with quote

: : Does anyone have information on a Patrick Gilhooly who
: : was born in Roscommon in 1857 to John Gilhooly(farm
: : worker) and Mary Wynne. He was my great grandfather.

: I have three Wynne families I am looking for from that 1820's. One who may have been a relative of Marys was a Bridget M. Wynne, born 1818 in Roscommon

I have Philip and Michael Gilhooley of
Roscommon mid1850s to 1910. My
Grandmother, Cecilia Gilhooley, was
one of 5 sisters born in Roscommon/Sligo
area. I am interested in any gilhoolys
of that area.
Thanks,
Jo

: Please fill me in if any are a fit. Thank you.

jaywalk@aztec.asu.edu

Peggy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 1997 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Patrick Gilhooly and Mary Wynne Reply with quote

:
: : : Does anyone have information on a Patrick Gilhooly who
: : : was born in Roscommon in 1857 to John Gilhooly(farm
: : : worker) and Mary Wynne. He was my great grandfather.

: : I have three Wynne families I am looking for from that 1820's. One who may have been a relative of Marys was a Bridget M. Wynne, born 1818 in Roscommon

:
: I have Philip and Michael Gilhooley of
: Roscommon mid1850s to 1910. My
: Grandmother, Cecilia Gilhooley, was
: one of 5 sisters born in Roscommon/Sligo
: area. I am interested in any gilhoolys
: of that area.
: Thanks,
: Jo

: : Please fill me in if any are a fit. Thank you.

Peggy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 1997 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Cecilia Gilhooley Reply with quote

In my family tree I have an Ellen (Nellie) Gilhooley who married Farrel Carney. Their daughter Ellen(Helen, Nellie) was born in 1874 or 1875 In County Lietrim. She emigrated to N.Y.C. in 1890. She married John F. Gillooley (of Co. Lietrim) . I am also looking for any information on Gilhooley and Gillooley (my great grandfather was Francis Gillooley.) I have heard our ancestors were from Lietrim and possibly Sligo.

jimmy mcpartland

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 1998 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Cecilia Gilhooley Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: In my family tree I have an Ellen (Nellie) Gilhooley who married Farrel Carney. Their daughter Ellen(Helen, Nellie) was born in 1874 or 1875 In County Lietrim. She emigrated to N.Y.C. in 1890. She married John F. Gillooley (of Co. Lietrim) . I am also looking for any information on Gilhooley and Gillooley (my great grandfather was Francis Gillooley.) I have heard our ancestors were from Lietrim and possibly Sligo.

My great grand mother married aFrancis Gilhooly in Sligo around 1890 I haave not got the details as I aam on holiday and will not be homefor another week. Will contaact you as soon as I can.
Jimmy.
Ps can be contacted under Fr. J Mcpartland in Dublin Diocese Web site

jmcpart@indigo.ie

John D-H

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 1998 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Patrick Gilhooly and Mary Wynne Reply with quote

her is some info on the Wynnes in my family. They may help

1 Wynne d: Abt. 1892 in Eire
. +Mary Anne McGourty b: 1853 in County Leitrim, Eire m: Bef. 1885 in Eire d: in Eire
.... 2 Celia Wynne b: 1885 in Eire
.... 2 Francis Wynne b: 1885 in Eire d: Abt. 1940 in Eire
.... 2 Mary Wynne b: Bef. 1890 in Eire
.... 2 Michael Wynne b: 12 May 1892 in Eire d: 31 Dec 1954 in New York e: Grocery delivery

john@dolan-heitlinger.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: