Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Re: Geraghty Sept gathering Roscommon.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colleen (Gerrity) Linn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 1997 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Geraghty Sept gathering Roscommon. Reply with quote

: : Hello, Michael
: : glad to hear that there are other
: : Geraghty's out there that have come up with some good ideas to get more people involved in
: : the history of the Geraghty family. I have recently
: : started some net searches of my own to try and find out the true extent of the migration of the family to other far-flung corners of the world.
: : Any Geraghty family contacts that you can put my way will be much appreciated, maybe one day a dedicated Geraghty family database.
: : I will try and fill you in on the extent of the Geraghty family here in Liverpool when i finally
: : get around to putting all the relevant information together.
: : GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR QUEST
: : MIKE GERAGHTY.

: have information for you ;williamm@4dcomm.com
I'm aslo interested in Geraghty (Gerrity) family roots. My Grandfather John Gerrity emigrated during the famine and entered this country through New York harbor, and ended up in Cleveland.
Would appreciate any info that would help me put together my family history

linnc@prodigy.net

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: