Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

CARROLL FAMILY - KILGEFIN (CP)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artie Purcell

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 1997 11:14 am    Post subject: CARROLL FAMILY - KILGEFIN (CP) Reply with quote

Looking for information or family links to THOMAS CARROLL & his wife ELLEN (LOGAN) CARROLL. Their son BERNARD CARROLL was bn 15 May 1862 in the townland of Kilnalosset, Ballintober South, Kilgefin (CP), Roscommon. BERNARD immigrated to the US, Providence RI May of 1886. Other family members MARY C. CARROLL, TIMOTHY CARROLL, PATRICK CARROLL, THOMAS CARROLL, PETER CARROLL, JOSEPH CARROLL, BEATRICE CARROLL AND HELEN CARROLL. All children of THOMAS and ELLEN. Only know that MARY and BERNARD went to US. Any help would be appreciated. Good Luck & Good Hunting!

purcellabai@coastalnet.com

Liam Kelly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 1997 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: CARROLL FAMILY - KILGEFIN (CP) Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Looking for information or family links to THOMAS CARROLL & his wife ELLEN (LOGAN) CARROLL. Their son BERNARD CARROLL was bn 15 May 1862 in the townland of Kilnalosset, Ballintober South, Kilgefin (CP), Roscommon. BERNARD immigrated to the US, Providence RI May of 1886. Other family members MARY C. CARROLL, TIMOTHY CARROLL, PATRICK CARROLL, THOMAS CARROLL, PETER CARROLL, JOSEPH CARROLL, BEATRICE CARROLL AND HELEN CARROLL. All children of THOMAS and ELLEN. Only know that MARY and BERNARD went to US. Any help would be appreciated. Good Luck & Good Hunting!*************** A Nellie Carroll lives in Kilnalosset, her husband Peter died last year- she has one son and two daughters - for more info E Mail me- Liam Kelly

ibeautyj@iol.ie

Artie Purcell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 1997 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: CARROLL FAMILY - KILGEFIN (CP) Reply with quote

Liam, tried your email but received returned message. Was able to find some information that cleared up the family relationship. Thomas & Catherine Carroll had two children (that I know of) Bernard and Thomas. Bernard was born in Townland of Koliulosset, Co Roscommon and immigrated to the US 26 May 1886 his family mostly lived in Rhode Island. Thomas the other son married Ellen Logan. They had the following children: Mary C., Timothy, Patrick, Thomas, Peter, Joseph, Beatrice and Helen. Of these children I know that Mary and Beatrice came to the US. Thanks for any help you can provide.

purcellabai@coastalnet.com

Liam Kelly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 1997 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: CARROLL FAMILY - KILGEFIN (CP) Reply with quote

Artie :I was talking to Tommy Carroll, on Sunday 7th Dec. He is a son of the late Peter Carroll, who you have mentioned in the notice. Do you want his telephone number - if so send me on a EMAIL and I can arrange same. By the way do you have anymore information on the Feeneys as I live in Ballyleague. Regards, Liam Kelly

ibeautyj@iol.ie

Kate Hanley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 1998 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: CARROLL FAMILY - KILGEFIN (CP) Reply with quote

A Patrick Carroll emigrated to NYC in the 1850s from Roscommon. He was connected with the Hanley, Gannon and Gallagher families also from Roscommon. Let me know if you think could be your Patrick.

Artie :I was talking to Tommy Carroll, on Sunday 7th Dec. He is a son of the late Peter Carroll, who you have mentioned in the notice. Do you want his telephone number - if so send me on a EMAIL and I can arrange same. By the way do you have anymore information on the Feeneys as I live in Ballyleague. Regards, Liam Kelly

katehanley@msn.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: