Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Parkes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 1997 3:50 pm    Post subject: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

penpark@mail.interconnect.net

Patrick Parkes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 1997 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

Trying to locate families of these names in the counties of Leitrim and Roscommon.

penpark@mail.interconnect.net

Parker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 1997 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

: Trying to locate families of these names in the counties of Leitrim and Roscommon.

Know of the name Parker that is common at Curraghroe area on Slieve Banne

Tyrone A. Park

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 1998 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

Descended from Alexander Park, b.1681, Glasgow,
Lanark, Scotland, m. Margaret Waugh, b. 1691,
Scotland, emigrated to Massachusetts from County
Antrim, Ireland in 1728. Alexander then settled
his family in Windham, N.H. until the early 1800's
when they re-settled in the Lowell and Dracut
areas of Massachusetts. My branch: Robert, b.1785,
Windham,NH; James, b 1824, Dracut, MA; Eugene, b.
1849, Lowell, MA; Eugene, b. 1887, Los Angeles;
Adair, b. 1917, San Diego, CA. Would be interest-
ed in sharing genealogy/family history with any
descendants of same lines.

tapark@home.com

Donald Ray Parke

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 1998 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

:
: : Trying to locate Anyone interested in U.S.A. Parke family name please E-mail me and I would like to work together to establish some connection especially from Roscommon Co. and Westmeath Co. as well as Longford Co.

JoAnn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 1998 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: :
: : : Trying to locate Anyone interested in U.S.A. Parke family name please E-mail me and I would like to work together to establish some connection especially from Roscommon Co. and Westmeath Co. as well as Longford Co.

tobipush@wpa.net

Don Parke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 1998 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: :
: : : Trying to locate Anyone interested in U.S.A. Parke family name please E-mail me and I would like to work together to establish some connection especially from Roscommon Co. and Westmeath Co. as well as Longford Co.

dparke58@evansville.net

Sharon Smith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 1998 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : :
: : : : Trying to locate Anyone interested in U.S.A. Parke family name please E-mail me and I would like to work together to establish some connection especially from Roscommon Co. and Westmeath Co. as well as Longford Co.

I'm looking for information on Sir John Parke
{late l7th century-early l8th century}, his wife,
and a daughter who married Charles Goodall in
Kent county, VA.

sharon.r.smith@usa.net

Sharon Smith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 1998 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : :
: : : : Trying to locate Anyone interested in U.S.A. Parke family name please E-mail me and I would like to work together to establish some connection especially from Roscommon Co. and Westmeath Co. as well as Longford Co.

I'm looking for information on Sir John Parke
{late l7th century-early l8th century}, his wife,
and a daughter who married Charles Goodall in
Kent county, VA.

sharon.r.smith@usa.net

Kent Parke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 1998 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : : :
: : : : : Trying to locate Anyone interested in U.S.A. Parke family name please E-mail me and I would like to work together to establish some connection especially from Roscommon Co. and Westmeath Co. as well as Longford Co.

: I'm looking for information on Sir John Parke
: {late l7th century-early l8th century}, his wife,
: and a daughter who married Charles Goodall in
: Kent county, VA.

kparke@ties.k12.mn.us

joshua

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 1998 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : : :
: : : : : Trying to locate Anyone interested in U.S.A. Parke family name please E-mail me and I would like to work together to establish some connection especially from Roscommon Co. and Westmeath Co. as well as Longford Co.

: I'm looking for information on Sir John Parke
: {late l7th century-early l8th century}, his wife,
: and a daughter who married Charles Goodall in
: Kent county, VA.

Gary Johnson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 1998 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

I too am looking for information on John Parke and his wife and his daughter (Anne) who married Charles Goodall.

Thanks.

Gary

gdj1121@gte.net

Polly Parke Ostheimer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 1999 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : : : :
: : : : : : Trying to locate Anyone interested in U.S.A. Parke family name please E-mail me and I would like to work together to establish some connection especially from Roscommon Co. and Westmeath Co. as well as Longford Co.

: : I'm looking for information on Sir John Parke
: : {late l7th century-early l8th century}, his wife,
: : and a daughter who married Charles Goodall in
: : Kent county, VA.

sti4125@montana.com

Polly Parke Ostheimer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 1999 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Descended from Alexander Park, b.1681, Glasgow,
: Lanark, Scotland, m. Margaret Waugh, b. 1691,
: Scotland, emigrated to Massachusetts from County
: Antrim, Ireland in 1728. Alexander then settled
: his family in Windham, N.H. until the early 1800's
: when they re-settled in the Lowell and Dracut
: areas of Massachusetts. My branch: Robert, b.1785,
: Windham,NH; James, b 1824, Dracut, MA; Eugene, b.
: 1849, Lowell, MA; Eugene, b. 1887, Los Angeles;
: Adair, b. 1917, San Diego, CA. Would be interest-
: ed in sharing genealogy/family history with any
: descendants of same lines.

:

sti4125@montana.com

Gary Johnson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 1999 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Park, Parke, Parks, or Parkes Families Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : : : : :
: : : : : : : Trying to locate Anyone interested in U.S.A. Parke family name please E-mail me and I would like to work together to establish some connection especially from Roscommon Co. and Westmeath Co. as well as Longford Co.

: : : I'm looking for information on Sir John Parke
: : : {late l7th century-early l8th century}, his wife,
: : : and a daughter who married Charles Goodall in
: : : Kent county, VA.

HI,

I am also looking for information on John Parke and his daughter who married either Charles Goodall or his father.. Let me know.

Gary

MedinaGuy@hotmail.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: