Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

LOOKING FOR BOBBIELEE COLLINS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeanne Connell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 1997 11:53 am    Post subject: LOOKING FOR BOBBIELEE COLLINS Reply with quote

Hi,
I tried to contact you via your e-mail address and my message kept being returned. So am posting this here.

Saw you were looking for info on Collins from Ballinlough.
Here is my family info:

My grandmother, CATHERINE HONORA COLLINS was born in 1875 (baptised July 11, 1875) in Rabbitsboro, Ballinlough, Co Roscommon. She arrived in the U.S. about 1891....went first to Holyoke, Mass then came to Philly where she married my grandfather, Michael Connell.

Her father was PATRICK COLLINS baptised in 1840 in Rabbitsboro, Ballinlough.
Her mother was Honora Flaherty bapitsed June 24, 1840 in Rabbitsboro. They married March 6, 1868 in Granlahan Church, Ballinlough. They had 4 children that I know of: Patrick (1869), James (1871) Thomas (1873) and my grandmother, Catherine (1875).

PATRICK COLLINS' father was NICHOLAS COLLINS and his mother was Cecelia Fitzgerald. I don't have any more info on these 2.
But Patrick had 3 sisters, as far as I know. Their names were Bridget (1844), Honor (1846) and Catherine (1849).

If any of this info sounds familiar, let me know.

Regards,
Jeanne Connell

siobhan@voicenet.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: