Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Gildea/Gilday Relatives

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Hannigan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 1997 3:56 pm    Post subject: Gildea/Gilday Relatives Reply with quote

I'm trying to locate information about my grandfather, Peter Gildea, born Jan 1848, and his sister Alice Gildea, born about 1835, in Leitrtim. I also have a relative named Peter Gilday, born 1837, in Ireland. All emigrated to the USA; P. Gildea in 1870 via New York, P. Gilday before September 1861. Any help and/or advice would be appreciated.

jackhannigan@pdq.net

Bob Mahan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 1997 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Gildea/Gilday Relatives Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: I'm trying to locate information about my grandfather, Peter Gildea, born Jan 1848, and his sister Alice Gildea, born about 1835, in Leitrtim. I also have a relative named Peter Gilday, born 1837, in Ireland. All emigrated to the USA; P. Gildea in 1870 via New York, P. Gilday before September 1861. Any help and/or advice would be appreciated.

mahan@cts.com

Bob Mahan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 1997 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Gildea/Gilday Relatives Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: I'm trying to locate information about my grandfather, Peter Gildea, born Jan 1848, and his sister Alice Gildea, born about 1835, in Leitrtim. I also have a relative named Peter Gilday, born 1837, in Ireland. All emigrated to the USA; P. Gildea in 1870 via New York, P. Gilday before September 1861. Any help and/or advice would be appreciated.

mahan@cts.com

Bob Mahan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 1997 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: Gildea/Gilday Relatives Reply with quote

Redo my last.

There are a number of Gildays in Ayer Mass. A Brigid Gilday married my ggf's sister Michael McNiff in Ayer Mass in early 1880's

An Edward Gilday, wife Catherine and lots of little Gildays lived in Ayer in 1880

mahan@cts.com

Jack Hannigan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 1998 10:56 pm    Post subject: Gildea/Gilday Relatives Reply with quote

Peter Gildea, born Jan 1848, and his sister Alice Gildea, born about 1835, in Leitrtim, emigrated to New Haven, Ct. via New York. I also have a relative named Peter Gilday, born 1837, in Ireland,emigrated to Bridgeport, Ct. before September 1861. Served in Union Army from Ct.

jackhannigan@pdq.net

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: