Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Robert Allingham

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
George Allingham

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 1997 5:23 pm    Post subject: Robert Allingham Reply with quote

Frank Nevin Allingham posted a message about his grandfather Robert Allingham on June 21 1997. I have tried to make contact with him but his email address keeps getting rejected by compuserve

allingham@rtps.demon.co.uk

David Edward Allingham

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 1998 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Allingham Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Frank Nevin Allingham posted a message about his grandfather Robert Allingham on June 21 1997. I have tried to make contact with him but his email address keeps getting rejected by compuserve

If this is the Frank Neven that I know, he is my Father's cousin. He passed away from a heart attack in July I think.
Frank's Father was Nevin Allingham, son of Robert. He was a fire fighter and died fighting a fire in Pittsburgh, Pa.
My fauther is John Charles Allingham, son of Robert Allingham II, son of Robert Allingham, my Great Grandfauther. I knew Robert I as a child, he worked for Pittsburgh University and lived in the
Oakland section of Pittsburgh. From what I understand the family was very tightly centered in that area until the late 40's. My grandfather, Robert II, and Nevin married sisters,
Grace and Jean Capp. Nevin remained in Pittsburgh and Robert moved to Beaver County to work in a Zinc/Lead Mill.
Robert I had children: John, Francis, May, Robert, Neven, Edward ... I will ask my father for the others.

I have a picture of Robert Allingham from ~1926 because my father showed me how much I look like him.
There is much more if this is the link you are looking for.
Dayfida@rtis-g.com, David Edward Allingham

dayfida@rtis-g.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: