Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Hanley Peter (Pltu)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kenneth E McDermott

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 1997 7:02 pm    Post subject: Hanley Peter (Pltu) Reply with quote

The following is furnised about my GreatGreat Uncle. Peter (Pltu) Hanley (Age 45) married Lucy (last name unk)(Age 35), Daughter Mary Hanley (Age 22). Age listed were as of 1880 Census, Lynn, MA. USA. All believed to have come from County of Rosscommon, Ireland. When they came to USA they also had a daughter Bridget Hanley, Age 15, born in Lynn, MA, USA. She also was age 15 as of 5 Jun 1880. Mary Hanley married Thomas Doughty of Ireland, age 24 as of 5 Jun 1880. Peter (Pltu) Hanley is also the brother of Partick J. Hanley, Age 40, married to Celia J McLaughlin, Age30. Belived to have been born in County of Roscommon, Ireland. They had three daughters Mary Elisabeth Hanley, Age 7; Kati Hanley, Age 5, Caroline Hanley, Age 4. They were born in Lynn, MA, USA. Their ages are as of 5 Jun 1880. Need to find out if Peter, Lucy and Mary were born in Roscommon, Lucy maiden name. Also if Patrick J Hanley and Celia J McLaughlin were born in Roscommon.

kem@awod.com

Rich Wall

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1998 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Hanley Peter (Pltu) Reply with quote

I am descended from a Patrick H. Hanley of Lynn, Mass., who ironically had a brother named Peter. I have noted your Patrick Hanley in my travels through city directories, soundex cards, census records, etc. My Hanleys were from Oranmore, Co. Galway. He married Elizabeth Tansey of Boyle, Co. Roscommon in Lynn. I have little doubt that our Hanleys knew each other. For your information, I did not find a Patrick or Peter Hanley in the 1865 census of Massachusetts.

G0Noles@aol.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: