Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

fanning

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fanning

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 1998 1:25 pm    Post subject: fanning Reply with quote

i am looking for the any fanning relatives. my grand father came over from ireland 1870 - 1900. his name was michael patrick fanning.

dfan1198@yahoo.com

Fallon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 1998 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: fanning Reply with quote

: i am looking for the any fanning relatives. my grand father came over from ireland 1870 - 1900. his name was michael patrick fanning.

My ggrandmother was Winifred Fanning from Doughill,Parish of Cloonfinlough in Roscommon. Her brother Michael Fanning ran a grocery store on HighSt in Providence R. I. It was a large family. One brother was a Barney(Bernard) who was a mason. Their father was John Fanning married to Mary Hanley. There is another Fanning family I know of from that era at Knockcroghery, St John's parish. A Belinda Fannon(variant of Fanning) was bridesmaid at a Fallon-Scott wedding I heard of from gchung on this bulletin board.See other entries. Slan.

jfall214@hotmail.com

Laurie McDonough

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 1998 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Fanning in RI Reply with quote

I am researching a Catherine Fanning, b. Warwick, RI
Her parents were William and Ellen. Please contact me
at Laurie_McDonough@brown.edu - Thanks!

Laurie_McDonough@brown.edu

Karen Ann Conley

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 1998 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: fanning Reply with quote

: i am looking for the any fanning relatives. my grand father came over from ireland 1870 - 1900. his name was michael patrick fanning.

Karen Ann Conley

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 1998 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: fanning Reply with quote

I am related to Joseph FANNING born in Tipperary Ireland, married Johanna Ryan of the same city, they had the following children
Margaret Ellen Fanning is my great grandmother
married John F McHugh and they had a daughter Nell Mchugh of Indianapolis, she married my grandfather John William Conley they had a son John W Conley married Geraldine Dewald of Fort Wayne is my mother.
I have found severl Fanning families listed in the History of the Catholic Church of Indiana.
John William FANNING andWilliam John Fanning , Mary Fanning, James H fanning.
most of these Fanning did come from Ireland
Ohio, Indiana I do have a Thomas MCHugh
and Mary Fallen who came to Ohio and Ind from
Rosscommon Ireland in 1800
Thank You

Karen Ann Conley

doris@ncci.net

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: