Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

MeMechan / Warburton Surnames

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laura Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 1998 6:32 pm    Post subject: MeMechan / Warburton Surnames Reply with quote

Thought I'd give this a try. I need to find some one who is a descendant of either John McMechan, b. 1872 Dublin, Ireland, son of William McMechan and Elizabeth Bell McMechan or of Eliza Jane Warburton, wife of John Warburton. Eliza died 19 June, 1892 at the age of 53 and was interred at Broughshane Churchyard, Co. Antrim, on June 22, 1892. My great aunt was married to John McMechan in Cleveland, Ohio and lived in Washington, D.C. Possessions of theirs was given to us thru the family and I have pictures and a letter about gravesites in Belfast of the McMechan's written by a Alex Clark that I would like to pass on to some of his relatives. Also a emoriam of Eliza Jane Warburton's that I would like to see a descendant of hers have. If you know of either to these people please email me with your information and I will gladly see that you recieve these items. Thank You, Laura

lowen@noble.cioe.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: