Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Farrell/Dillon/Hanley and Reynolds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr mac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Farrell/Dillon/Hanley and Reynolds Reply with quote

Seeking information in regards to the following persons all born in Kilmore, County Roscommon.
John Farrel born abt 1826 who married Bridget Dillon born about 1835 the daughter of Michael Dillon and Catherine Hanley who was born about 1804.
Catherines' parents where Robert Hanley and Dolly(nee Reynolds).
Thank you, John
ccpetri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: A possible connection Reply with quote

Hi, I saw this info on another posting that may be a connection:
I have just discovered that my relatives where born in Kilmore, County Roscommon.
John Ferrall born 1826 and Bridget(nee Dillon)was born in 1835 and the informant at their son's John birth in 1855 Edinburgh was his Grandmother Catherine (nee Hanley).
Could SKS please tell something in regards to the area of Kilmore or if they have a connection to the above names.
Thank you, John

mcdonald@telus.net
mr mac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: A possible connection Reply with quote

ccpetri wrote:
Hi, I saw this info on another posting that may be a connection:
I have just discovered that my relatives where born in Kilmore, County Roscommon.
John Ferrall born 1826 and Bridget(nee Dillon)was born in 1835 and the informant at their son's John birth in 1855 Edinburgh was his Grandmother Catherine (nee Hanley).
Could SKS please tell something in regards to the area of Kilmore or if they have a connection to the above names.
Thank you, John

mcdonald@telus.net

Hi ccpetrie,
Sorry, but I'm a bit confused in regards to your reply, about my request, in regards to the above names.
Do you actually have a connection to these names or do you have other names in regards to the Kilmore area.
If you have other names from this area, I strongly suggest that you post them on this site.
You will find that all members are extremely helpful, if they have the information that you need.
If you are related to any of the above names, then I have a lot of information in regards to them, after the left Ballykilcline.
John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: