Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Michael Joseph Connell from Ballinlough

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
siobhanabu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Michael Joseph Connell from Ballinlough Reply with quote

My grandfather, Michael J Connell, came from Carraghs West, Ballinlough, Roscommon. His parents were Michael Connell and Bridget Kelly. He was born in 1871 and emigrated to the US in 1894. As far as I know his siblings were Ellen, John, Margaret, James, Catherine and Bridget. I'm wondering if there are any Connells left in that part of Co Roscommon. I don't think all of his sibs emigrated because my Mom used to tell me that my Dad used to receive gifts from an aunt or uncle in Ireland. If there are any Connells left, I'd love to hear from them.

Jeanne
siobhanabu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Michael Joseph Connell from Ballinlough Reply with quote

Yo Ed,

Thanks so much for the information. I got the list of siblings from the Roscommon Genealogy Center years ago so I never saw the actual records myself. I'd still like to find some Connells in the Ballinlough area.
Thanks again, Ed.

Jeanne Connell (from the other side of PA, Philly)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: