Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Margaret NOLAN MANNION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Murph

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Margaret NOLAN MANNION Reply with quote

Margaret NOLAN MANNION was my great-grandmother. I do not know her birthdate, nor do I have any information about her family of origin. My great-grandfather was Thomas Mannion. Their descendants know of six daughters born to this couple and suspect that there was at least one more. A couple of their children were born in the townland of Ballincool. Margaret died 30 November 1890 in the townland of Fallmore (Falmore). She was 65. Thomas was present at her death and reported it in Frenchpark, where other family records are found, on 27 December 1890.

Murph

Connected to this family: HIGGINS, O'HARA, BEIRNE, LIDDY, CARBIN, O'CONNELL, SMITH, KEARNEY, CARNEY, CUFFE, McDONOUGH, CONNOLLY.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: