Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Mulvey, Egan, Carroll, Lenahan, Brennan. Cloniff Roscommon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackie0051

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Mulvey, Egan, Carroll, Lenahan, Brennan. Cloniff Roscommon Reply with quote

Trying to establish how my Brennan's were related to Mulvey's.
My grandmother Lydia, daughter of Thomas Brennan sailed to America during the 1920's with Mulvey cousins John and Thomas and cousin Julia Egan.
They all stayed with Michael Mulvey and wife Helen (Nellie) nee Egan house in Queen's New York.
Michael, John and Thomas Mulvey's father was Martin living in Cloniff.
Martin had been living in Boston but went back to Ireland when his father Patrick (not sure) became ill.
Martin had 5 sons, Pat, Mike, Tom, Martin and Jack (John)
2 daughters Mary and Bridget another daughter poss named Katie died in infancy.
Lots of stories on the Mulvey brothers and their activities during the War for Independance but I'm desperate to know how they connect to my Brennan's.
It appears that Mike married Egan's who were related to Carroll's who were related to Lenahan/Linehan (Lenahan is another branch of my tree)
I really would appreciate any help anyone can offer.
Kindest regards Jackie....
jackie005@talktalk.net.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: