Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Moran Family from Drumshanbo Area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarabeth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Moran Family from Drumshanbo Area Reply with quote

I am seeking information regarding the Moran family from the Drumshanbo area. My great great grandmother was Ann Moran. She was born around 1828 to James and Bridget Moran. She had at least two sisters...Bridget and Mary. The three sisters came to Massachusetts during the Famine. My gg grandmother married John Carroll once in the US and settled in Stoughton/Avon, MA . Mary Moran married Peter Rourke, also from Drumshanbo. They settled in Abington, MA. Bridget married a Charles Mulhearn in Abington, MA.
Other Moran relatives also came to Massachusetts. Felix Moran..Lawrence Moran and a John Moran. Anybody with a connection??
dideyjohn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Mary Moran Reply with quote

I have a Mary Moran born about 1840 who married a MIchael Kilkenny. She was born in Ireland, married and went to US where she died in 1885 in WOonsocket, RI. Could this be the same Mary?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon BB All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: