Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

HEALY of Co.Leitrim

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karla Healy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 1998 8:40 am    Post subject: HEALY of Co.Leitrim Reply with quote

Are there any out there...could someone help me find#
possible ancestors relatives etc. from the area as
I'd lkke to find out more. All I know is that my
family moved to the Falkirk area of Scotland(which
is where I was born) but I don't know when or who
etc...If anyone can help I'd be really chuffed!

9504330h@student.gla.ac.uk

J. Dominic Monahan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 1998 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: HEALY of Co.Leitrim Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Are there any out there...could someone help me find#
: possible ancestors relatives etc. from the area as
: I'd lkke to find out more. All I know is that my
: family moved to the Falkirk area of Scotland(which
: is where I was born) but I don't know when or who
: etc...If anyone can help I'd be really chuffed!
My great-grandmother was Margaret McAvey whose mother, a Healy, from County Longford ,died shortly after Margaret was born. Margaret McAvey married a man named John Farrelly. They raised nine children, eight of whom immigrated to the United States. Seven of those children later moved to the state of Oregon on the West Coast, located just above the state of California. In addition to the Farrelly children who moved to Oregon several of my great grandmother's cousins, i.e. Healy's also moved to Oregon. As a result there are a great many Healy descendants still living in Oregon.

Dominic Monahan
4004 Shasta View St.
Eugene, Oregon 97405

dmonahan@luvaascobb.com

HEALY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 1998 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: HEALY of Co.Leitrim Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : Are there any out there...could someone help me find#
: : possible ancestors relatives etc. from the area as
: : I'd lkke to find out more. All I know is that my
: : family moved to the Falkirk area of Scotland(which
: : is where I was born) but I don't know when or who
: : etc...If anyone can help I'd be really chuffed!
: My great-grandmother was Margaret McAvey whose mother, a Healy, from County Longford ,died shortly after Margaret was born. Margaret McAvey married a man named John Farrelly. They raised nine children, eight of whom immigrated to the United States. Seven of those children later moved to the state of Oregon on the West Coast, located just above the state of California. In addition to the Farrelly children who moved to Oregon several of my great grandmother's cousins, i.e. Healy's also moved to Oregon. As a result there are a great many Healy descendants still living in Oregon.

: Dominic Monahan
: 4004 Shasta View St.
: Eugene, Oregon 97405

STILL LOOKING...PLEASE REPLY

sharon Healy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 1998 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: HEALY of Co.Leitrim Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : : Are there any out there...could someone help me find#
: : : possible ancestors relatives etc. from the area as
: : : I'd lkke to find out more. All I know is that my
: : : family moved to the Falkirk area of Scotland(which
: : : is where I was born) but I don't know when or who
: : : etc...If anyone can help I'd be really chuffed!
: : My great-grandmother was Margaret McAvey whose mother, a Healy, from County Longford ,died shortly after Margaret was born. Margaret McAvey married a man named John Farrelly. They raised nine children, eight of whom immigrated to the United States. Seven of those children later moved to the state of Oregon on the West Coast, located just above the state of California. In addition to the Farrelly children who moved to Oregon several of my great grandmother's cousins, i.e. Healy's also moved to Oregon. As a result there are a great many Healy descendants still living in Oregon.

: : Dominic Monahan
: : 4004 Shasta View St.
: : Eugene, Oregon 97405

: STILL LOOKING...PLEASE REPLY

shealy@neto.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: