Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

duel citizenship

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
j shannon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:35 pm    Post subject: duel citizenship Reply with quote

My husband is telling me I should apply for duel citizenship for our two american born boys. I want to educate myself on this, but I don't realize the benefits that I would be giving my children by doing this. NOTE: MY HUSBAND IS IRISH. HE HAS BEEN IN THE STATES FOR 17 YEARS. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT JSHANNON1@CINCI.RR.COM

JSHANNON1@CINCI.RR.COM

Susan Griffith

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: dual citizenship Reply with quote

Your sons would have the ability and opportunity to work in Ireland and perhaps the entire European Union without the hassle that the ordinary US (only) citizen would face. Since it is not a big deal to go through the steps, you would be doing them a favor to get them citizenship while young. And, if they become Irish citizens before having children of their own, their later-born children have the right to become Irish citizens as well (unless the laws are changed in the future). This is information that is pretty accurate, I am quite sure. I downloaded information from the official Irish Republic website just recently.

sueshie@yahoo.com

nicole crisher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: dual citizenship Reply with quote

i have a question about Duel Citizenship of the philipines if you could email me back please thank you ncrisher@hotmail.com

ncrisher@hotmail.com

jennifer finley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: dual citizenship Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

:i have a question. i was born in alaska, i live in british columbia, canada for 20 years, do i need to apply for duel citizenship, or could i move to the us no problems, my friends tell me i have to apply for duel for the us, even though i was born there. please reply to my email address. thanks

jf1082000@hotmail.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: