Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

MICHAEL McKIERNAN

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EDWARD GORMAN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 6:14 am    Post subject: MICHAEL McKIERNAN Reply with quote

LOOKING FOR A TOWN OR VILLAGE WHERE MICHAEL McKIERNAN LIVED WITH HIS WIFE CATHERINE BOWEN ,THEY HAD A SON MICHAEL BORN IN 1865,AND DIED IN LOWELL MASS. IN 1908.

FEBRUARY@SOVER.NET

EDWARD GORMAN

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: MICHAEL McKIERNAN Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF A THOMAS McKIERNON WHO WAS MARRIED TO MARY BOHAN OF CORNALIER OR CONNAFHER MIGHT HAVE HAD A SON MICHAEL AROUND 1866 OR 1867.I KNOW THEY HAD A DAUGHTER CATHERINE IN 1864 AND JOHN IN 1868 ELLEN IN 1871 AND THOMAS IN 1880.THE MICHAEL I AMLOOKING FOR DIED IN LOWELL MASSACHUSETTS IN 1908.HE MARRIED A ELLEN McNALLY ,SHE DIED IN 1910 IN LOWELL.THE PARENTS LIVED IN THE MOHILL AREA WE THINK.PLEASE HELP.
THANKS ED GORMAN

FEBRUARY@SOVER.NET

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: