Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

Donnelly/McDermott of Roscommon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosemary Magee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:45 pm    Post subject: Donnelly/McDermott of Roscommon Reply with quote

I am looking for information on Thomas Donnelly married to Margaret McDermott about 1795. They had at least seven sons. Some of the sons names were: Thomas, James, Patrick and Michael(the seventh son of Thomas, who was also a seventh son). James came to Albany, NY about 1850, Michael to Spencer, MA about 1852 and Patrick to Darlington England about 1850. Patrick, my great great grandfather, had at least three sons, Timothy, James and John, my great grandfather born in Roscommon about 1828, by his first wife Mary Connolly, and two more children by his second wife,Catherine,named Bridget and Thomas, born in Roscommon about 1843. Any help would be appreciated. rodym@massed.net

rodym@massed.net

Lynne Sisk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Donnelly/McDermott of Roscommon Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: I am looking for information on Thomas Donnelly married to Margaret McDermott about 1795. They had at least seven sons. Some of the sons names were: Thomas, James, Patrick and Michael(the seventh son of Thomas, who was also a seventh son). James came to Albany, NY about 1850, Michael to Spencer, MA about 1852 and Patrick to Darlington England about 1850. Patrick, my great great grandfather, had at least three sons, Timothy, James and John, my great grandfather born in Roscommon about 1828, by his first wife Mary Connolly, and two more children by his second wife,Catherine,named Bridget and Thomas, born in Roscommon about 1843. Any help would be appreciated. rodym@massed.net

Do you have any more information on James Donelly and family in Albany? I have an 1859 CD of the Albany City Directory and he is not listed. A Patrick Donnelly was a naturalization witness for my Finnerans and McCormicks who arrived in Albany in the early 1880s after they lived in Bolton, England for approximately 10 years. The Donnellys, McCormicks and Finnerans were from the Parish of Cloonfinlough and may have lived in the Parish of Kiltrustan before that. I am alsways interested in family connections and who settled in an area in earlier times.

siskabob@mindspring.com

Mary Long

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Donnelly/McDermott of Roscommon Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: : I am looking for information on Thomas Donnelly married to Margaret McDermott about 1795. They had at least seven sons. Some of the sons names were: Thomas, James, Patrick and Michael(the seventh son of Thomas, who was also a seventh son). James came to Albany, NY about 1850, Michael to Spencer, MA about 1852 and Patrick to Darlington England about 1850. Patrick, my great great grandfather, had at least three sons, Timothy, James and John, my great grandfather born in Roscommon about 1828, by his first wife Mary Connolly, and two more children by his second wife,Catherine,named Bridget and Thomas, born in Roscommon about 1843. Any help would be appreciated. rodym@massed.net

: Do you have any more information on James Donelly and family in Albany? I have an 1859 CD of the Albany City Directory and he is not listed. A Patrick Donnelly was a naturalization witness for my Finnerans and McCormicks who arrived in Albany in the early 1880s after they lived in Bolton, England for approximately 10 years. The Donnellys, McCormicks and Finnerans were from the Parish of Cloonfinlough and may have lived in the Parish of Kiltrustan before that. I am alsways interested in family connections and who settled in an area in earlier times.

mbl110@msn.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: