Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

mulvey family money boy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patricia feeney

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: mulvey family money boy Reply with quote

to cath crawley i have got some infromation on your ancester there is a lady by the name of karen wahlstrom. who had a greatgrandfarther born in 1868 who came to the us in 1888 his name was owen mulvey from tukls roscommon he and his brother thomas married darcys and moved to creighton nebraska. and also you still have a living relative that now lives at clooneigh, clooneyquinn post office tuskl roscommon. that is a direct decendent of your greatgreatgrandfarther. if you can log on to the leitrim -roscommon site posted by mike lennon to karen wahlstrom. you can see the details. cathine is now a mcquire. but i don't know her husbands name. also my aunty and uncle know cathy very well. my auntie florrie and uncle peter went to see cathy after my uncle brendens funeral.

i hope that this information has been of help to you also you could write to the post office and ask for for some more information.

yours sincerely patricia feeney

i will write soon if i can find out any more information

patricia.

also i won't give out my name and address. for safety reasons but i don't mind because it is just the family tree
but i can tell you that i live in swindon wiltshire.

feeneypatricia@hotmail.com

patricia feeney

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: mulvey family money boy Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: to cath crawley i have got some infromation on your ancester there is a lady by the name of karen wahlstrom. who had a greatgrandfarther born in 1868 who came to the us in 1888 his name was owen mulvey from tukls roscommon he and his brother thomas married darcys and moved to creighton nebraska. and also you still have a living relative that now lives at clooneigh, clooneyquinn post office tuskl roscommon. that is a direct decendent of your greatgreatgrandfarther. if you can log on to the leitrim -roscommon site posted by mike lennon to karen wahlstrom. you can see the details. cathine is now a mcquire. but i don't know her husbands name. also my aunty and uncle know cathy very well. my auntie florrie and uncle peter went to see cathy after my uncle brendens funeral.

:
: i hope that this information has been of help to you also you could write to the post office and ask for for some more information.

: yours sincerely patricia feeney

: i will write soon if i can find out any more information

: patricia.

: also i won't give out my name and address. for safety reasons but i don't mind because it is just the family tree
: but i can tell you that i live in swindon wiltshire.

to cathy i have just found out from my auntie that your ancester actually lives in clooneigh. but she thinks that it is not near clooneyquin. and they don't own the post office. but i know for a fact that cathine mcquire does live at clooneigh.

patricia.

Kath Crawley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: mulvey family money boy Reply with quote

Hi Patricia

I have e mailed you direct. I do know Catherine McGuire and her husband Ronnie - she is a third cousin and has helped me a lot in researching the Mulvey family. I visited the family last February. I have heard about Karen in the USA but have had no correspondence with her.
I have e mailed you my home address - it would be nice to hear from you and I could then send you the info I have about the Mulveys. I see you are also researching the Mulrennans. I met lady by this name in Clooneigh last February, Catherine took me to meet her as she remembered my father.

Kind Regards

Kath Crawley

kathcrawley@hotmail.com

patricia feeney

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: mulvey family money boy Reply with quote

(User Above) wrote:

: Hi Patricia

: I have e mailed you direct. I do know Catherine McGuire and her husband Ronnie - she is a third cousin and has helped me a lot in researching the Mulvey family. I visited the family last February. I have heard about Karen in the USA but have had no correspondence with her.
: I have e mailed you my home address - it would be nice to hear from you and I could then send you the info I have about the Mulveys. I see you are also researching the Mulrennans. I met lady by this name in Clooneigh last February, Catherine took me to meet her as she remembered my father.

: Kind Regards

: Kath Crawley

to kath just a quick message to say thank you
for your email i have tried to email you direct but it does not seem to be working so i have left a message on this site instead. i have already sent you a letter by post to day with some information on the murrays and also the griffths tax evaulation with the information on patrick mulvey. i was wandering with the information that i have sent to you. would there be any way that cath maquire gave you the information on the mulveys did she give you any wedding certificates and birth certificates this might also help. and also i know that i have already asked would it or could it be possible that you could give me her proper address. i know that it is clooneigh. did cathine ever mention the murray or mulvey mulrennan connection.

i hope to hear from you soon patricia.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: