Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

hardiman family

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim moulsdale

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: hardiman family Reply with quote

i am searching for my grandfathers birth place,he patrick joseph hardiman born 1880 and his brother,joseph patrick hardiman born 1889 came over to england approx 1907,their fathers name was john hardiman,they also had a brother michael who died in 1932 aged 38,ballybawn.they also had sisters named kathleen,bridget,jane and dympna.i will be visiting ireland mid february and am also trying to trace any relatives.

JimFlyn@aol.com

Brian Wynn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: hardiman family Reply with quote

Well, sometimes we get lucky!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HARDIMAN, Patricius Josephus Christening
Birth Date: 10 Mar 1880
Christening Date: 2 Apr 1880 Recorded in: Ahascragh, Galway, Ireland
Collection: Roman Catholic
Father: Joanne_ HARDIMAN
Mother: Maria SMITH
Source: FHL Film Dates: 1880 - 1881

brianfw@ozemail.com.au

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: