Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index Leitrim-Roscommon
Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Surname Search
Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index

mulligan family

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donna jarrett

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: mulligan family Reply with quote

My grandmother was Bridget Rooney......her parents were Mulligan so either she was born out of wedlock or some one remarried. Her parents were Bridget and Micheal Mulligan born in 1869 and 1865 they were either born or lived in Roscommon, My G.great grandparewnts were John Mulligan and Bridget Mulligan, nee Camay born c1830 and c1845 again Roscommon. Can anyone help me on this please? I know some of the family went to America. Many thanks.Donna

strump69@hotmail.com

James McNeive

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: mulligan family Reply with quote

Dear Donna:

My grandmother was Cora McNeive, maiden name Corrine (Cora) Mulligan. She married James McNeive in St Marys Kansas in 1901. Cora was born in 1880. Her parents were Thomas A. and Ellen Mulligan. Thomas was born in 1843. As of now this is all the information I have on my Mulligan family roots.

James McNeive
Kansas City

: My grandmother was Bridget Rooney......her parents were Mulligan so either she was born out of wedlock or some one remarried. Her parents were Bridget and Micheal Mulligan born in 1869 and 1865 they were either born or lived in Roscommon, My G.great grandparewnts were John Mulligan and Bridget Mulligan, nee Camay born c1830 and c1845 again Roscommon. Can anyone help me on this please? I know some of the family went to America. Many thanks.Donna

jmcneive@mindspring.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Leitrim-Roscommon Forum Index -> Leitrim-Roscommon Old Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: